Bill Durham has over 40 years' experience in "safe money" investment alternatives and retirement income planning. As a recognized leader in the financial planning world, he has spoken to senior groups, colleges, universities and industry professionals throughout the U.S. He periodically writes for newspapers and magazines and has been a featured financial advisor on various talk shows.
Bill focuses solely on sound, time proven, conservative retirement strategies. The single biggest fear for retirees or those approaching retirement is the fear of outliving their savings. He helps consumers find alternatives that help to preserve their hard earned money.
His credentials include:
- CFP ® - Certified Financial Planner
- CLU ® - Chartered Life Underwriter
- Member - Financial Planning Association
- Member - Estate Planning Council
- Graduate of Florida State University
- FSU Hall of Fame
- Recipient of one of the highest honors of the FSU Alumni Association, The Sliger Award, named for the 11th President of FSU, Bernard F. Sliger
- Inside the Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium is the William M. Durham Plaza, dedicated to Bill Durham by Florida State University in honor of the creation of Chief Osceola and Renegade
Bill is married, has three sons and four grandchildren. He cites his worst investment is his love for horses. His leisure enjoyment includes horseback riding, RV’ing and reading. (Special Note: He also earns the distinction of being the worst computer operator in the office.)